Ron's RV7 Aircraft Factory


Welcome to my personal blog. This site was created as an informal description of my build progress in the construction of a Van's RV7 aircraft. A place where family/friends/builders/curiosity seekers can follow along. It is not intended to be a detailed description of every step in the building process as that would be much too time consuming. There are plenty of sites that do a great job in that arena, that is not my intention with this site. My intention is for this to be a philisophical/motivational/inspirational account of the emotional ups and downs of the life changing journey...and it will change your life. I hope this will give you an idea, through my eyes, of what its like to make this transformation. A note to other builders, I am not an expert so do not put your safety at risk by attempting anything you see on this site until you have done your own research, or send me an email so we can discuss it. Any deviations from the plans are not approved, nor endorsed by Van's Aircraft or myself. Thanks for visiting.



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Visitors From Around the World HOBBS 461.5 hrs

I wanted to take a minute and thank my readers out there in cyberspace for visiting. I started this blogsite figuring it would attract a couple dozen family and friends. I had no idea it was going to reach the status it has. I have been averaging about 1600-1700 page views a month and this month it hit an all time high of 1860. I realize this is chump change compared to a 'real' website, but I'm flattered nonetheless, thanks for reading along. Even though I work in the high tech field, technology these days still amazes me. To meet people from all over the world through a computer is still a pretty cool proposition. Here is a snapshot from this months visitors to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.


And on a seperate note, we are getting record breaking cold temperatures out here in the Mile High City this week! Makes it kind of hard to work with ProSeal out in the shop. I have an inuslated garage which helps, but the temp is still 41 degs out there. Maybe I will pump some heat in and make a go of it tomorrow? I know some of you deal with temps like this all winter...not sure how you do it?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment