Ron's RV7 Aircraft Factory


Welcome to my personal blog. This site was created as an informal description of my build progress in the construction of a Van's RV7 aircraft. A place where family/friends/builders/curiosity seekers can follow along. It is not intended to be a detailed description of every step in the building process as that would be much too time consuming. There are plenty of sites that do a great job in that arena, that is not my intention with this site. My intention is for this to be a philisophical/motivational/inspirational account of the emotional ups and downs of the life changing journey...and it will change your life. I hope this will give you an idea, through my eyes, of what its like to make this transformation. A note to other builders, I am not an expert so do not put your safety at risk by attempting anything you see on this site until you have done your own research, or send me an email so we can discuss it. Any deviations from the plans are not approved, nor endorsed by Van's Aircraft or myself. Thanks for visiting.



Friday, October 23, 2015

Leadership voler launched!

During my graduate studies, my favorite topic was leadership. How to lead and motivate a team, myself, or individuals was fascinating to me. I became extremely curious to know more, to educate myself on leadership topics, so I started reading books to learn more. I then found myself giving a motivational speech on finishing my airplane, as noted in an earlier post, and enjoyed it. One thing led to another and I decided my next adventure would be a leadership blog. The success of this blog was a factor in my decision to launch a new one.  

Voler is the french word that translates "to fly." Read my blog to see how that name came about. The site is www.rondurenjr.com This new blog is not necessarily aviation related, although you'll see references, you can't take the aviator out of me. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, check out the site...or "like" my Facebook page under the same name. I will continue to update this blog from time to time also. Links to each have been added to the right column of this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment